Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. We have been traveling and enjoying the rest of winter. Andrew is doing really well. He starts back with PT and OT next week. We have been on a little break from therapy while he is healing. He is so close to walking and I think therapy will give him the strength to let go of our hands and walk on his own. I hope I will be able to update this soon with a video of him walking.

We are going to Aspen to enjoy the rest of the ski season.  I will post some pictures of our trip when we get back. Until then I hope everyone has a great March!

Below is a picture from our trip to Leadville, Colorado. It is the highest incorporated city in the USA. It is 10,152 feet elevation above sea level.  It is truly God's Country. The picture doesn't even do it justice.










No comments:

Post a Comment