Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hi,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know we did. Last year we were in the hospital with Andrew for two months so being home and with family was the best thing in the world. My husband and I just kept hugging Andrew and so thankful he was healthy this year.

I wanted to wait until this post to give our wonderful news! I am happy to announce we are going to have a baby girl in April. So far everything is healthy. I was so nervous getting the sonogram telling us if she had spina bifida because the fetal surgery isn't available the 2nd time around. I would hate not being able to do for her as I have done for Andrew. Luckily she doesn't have it so I don't have to worry about it. The doctors have been so great about making sure everything is going well. I have ultrasounds almost every three weeks. As it gets closer I will have one every week. They definitely don't want to take any chances. We are so excited to meet her. Of course this time around I'm hoping we get to wait to meet her on her due date versus too early!

Here are some pictures from Christmas!  I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!






2 comments:

  1. Have tried to post several comments but they don't show up. Hopefully this one works. I just wanted to say I think you both are the best parents. Andrew and your new little one are so lucky!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete