Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hi!

Well I'm three weeks post surgery today. I can't believe how fast time has gone. I'm really surprised because I thought time would be slow with the bed rest but it hasn't been. I am so happy everyday that goes by and I'm further away from the surgery. Each day I feel better and better. Andrew has been moving a ton. Last night I think he thought I was a punching bag. He was jabbing me over and over. As much as it hurts I love it too. It reminds me why I got the surgery.

I had my 2nd post op appointment today and everything looks really good. He really is tough a little guy. My c-section is scheduled on Aug. 8th which is awesome because my lucky number is 8. So his b-day would be 8/8/2011. They did tell us only 30% of the women will actually make it to the 37 week mark. Most deliver early but here is hoping I'm in that 30%.

Other then that there isn't really a lot to update. I have been pretty tired but I'm getting my energy back so I'm going to have to come up with things to do while on bed rest. Luckily I have received lots of suggestions so I think I will manage.

My husband's family is coming out this weekend to visit. I'm so excited to see everyone. They are also bringing my dogs. I have missed them so much! I haven't seen them in a month. So a very fantastic weekend ahead of me!

I hope everyone has a good week! I will update again next Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, I found your blog from another Sb blog. I had prenatal surgery 4 weeks ago today at vanderbilt. I too am on bedrest. I could relate so much to your posts. Just wanted to say hi. Julie

    ReplyDelete