Friday, November 16, 2012

Hi,

We are back from our trip. It was so much fun! Andrew is still a good flyer. I wasn't sure as he got older if he would get a little antsy on the plane but he did fine. As soon as we sit down he sleeps and then wakes up when we land. We have a trip to Hawaii in May and I'm really hoping he is still a sleeper on the plane. It is an 8 hr plane ride so wish me luck...haha.


California 


It was a little too cold to actually go in the ocean but it was still so nice to eat at restaurants along the beach. There is nothing that compares to the smell of salt water and I automatically feel so relaxed as soon as I feel the ocean breeze.


Everything has been going really well. We have his surgery in December. I'm nervous but happy to get his eyes fixed. He is having his surgery at the Children's Hospital in Denver. It is a top ranked hospital and I feel so blessed we live so close to it. The doctors there are amazing. I will update this as soon as the surgery is done. We also had spina bifida clinic recently and he was a little rock star. They said he looks terrific. Those appointments always make us nervous but we were so happy to hear everything is okay.

 At Spina Bifida Clinic showing the docs how he can walk! 



I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year!


2 comments: